Friday, October 3, 2008

Day Eight- Postcards From Wedgieville

So I am writing Day Eight on Day Nine because I was too damned tired last night to write five words. When I had gotten home, I finished off the last of that sweet and sour tofu that I had made "for my kids" even though they don't like it much and it was one of my favorite "fancy" dishes. It is hard to cook for other people and stay raw, when you have compulsive eating issues to begin with. Never the less, I remain undeterred and I know that I am going to get right back on the horse no matter how many times I fall off. The sweet and sour tofu has, you guessed it, sugar in it, in addition to brown rice and tofu and red and green peppers and pineapple. Right after I ate it, I felt all my vital energy leave me and my body sap my strength in order to digest such a heavy meal. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. So I did. I barely get any time with my kids on school days, and I cut it way short by needing to go comatose. The only good side to the story is that it is all gone now and I am not making any more, possibly ever, lol.

On the funny side, my underwear are getting really loose on me, and are giving me wedgies all the time. I never thought that I would be happy to get a wedgie, but if it means I'm getting smaller and healthier, its ok with me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Day EIGHT? This has gone eight whole days without you telling ME?

No you di-ant.