Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Juicy Life--Day 38 of My 40 Day Juice Feast

Today is day 38 which means I am 95% of the way through my 40 day juice feast. More importantly, today is the International Day of Juice Feasting in Shoreline, near Seattle! In just a few hours, Mauri will be here to take Thubten and myself on a Rawkin' Roadtrip! (I am super duper looking forward to that part too!) We brought our Flips so I promise to give you a full report from Mallory, the Roving Reporter tomorrow!

You may even see me (and the Little Black Dress) on the Ustream today if you are tuned in. Just remember, I've heard the camera adds 10 80 lbs. ;) Oh, and it makes you look tired, too!

Don't miss out on the fun! The big event is from noon to 4 Pacific (west coast) time, or 2 to 6 central time, or if you're on the East coast, it's from 3 to 7pm. Can't get to Seattle? No problem! Stream it on U-stream and join in the chat room right here on RFR!

See ya later! Get your juice ready! Things are going to get JUICY around here!

No comments: